(TW Weight Stuff)
This morning I posted about how I was embarking on a journey with a nutritionist because I gained a bunch of weight from depression and now it is stuck. So I recently got a raise and instead of continuing to beat myself up about failing at my health, I enlisted an expert. He emailed my personally tailored meal plan to me.
So this is what my first week looks like (then I will meet up with him and he will change it according to my progress):
All protein is weighed after it's cooked!
If you do morning cardio fasted, have 1 cup of coffee before
5 egg whites
CARBS: 1/3 cup, 1/3 cup blueberries
SUPPS: CLA 1500 MG, VIT C 1000 MG
PROTEIN:4.5 oz chicken breast or Turkey Cutlets or 97%> lean ground turkey. Day 3 and 6 have 5 oz ground buffalo 96
CARBS :4 oz red potatoes
PROTEIN: 4.5 oz Chicken breast, next day 4.5 oz tilapia
CARBS : 1 slices Ezekiel bread ( orange bag)
SUPPS: CLA 1500 MG
PROTEIN:20 grams of protein from Hydro Whey ( OPTIMUM) 10 almonds
PROTEIN:5 oz chicken breast, day 4 have 5 oz salmon instead of chicken
CARBS: 3-5 oz greens, asparagus , broccoli, spinach, romaine, green beans
SUPPS: CLA 1500 MG
1 tbls apple cider vinegar
CONDIMENTS ( things you can use to cook with or add to food)
>>> salsa ( 1 tbls max, twice a day max )
>>> mrs dash
>>> spray butter
>>> sweetners ( 8 packets a day max )
>>> chili powder
>>> sea salt
>>> water 96 oz day min
>>> tea/coffee 36 oz day max
>>> crystal light 1/3 of water consumption max
4 DAYS A WEEK
power walking on incline treadmil, stepmil
HEART RATE RANGE FROM 135-150
I also get one cheat meal a week. I am allowed to do whatever it is I feel like doing. He said I can have a glass of wine here and there but it's up to me to maintain progress, haha. Dammit.
- SO MUCH MEAT. I'd eat maybe a quarter of this meat in a day, if not less. But he says I need more protein to kick start my metabolism and start rebuilding my lost muscle mass!
- I wish there was more veggie in there because I like them - but he's trying to pair up my vegetable-related sugar to protein in a certain way.
- I am a badass cook so that list of what he calls "condiments" - I can make that chicken/turkey seem different every time. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
- I responded to his email that I can't eat nuts (I forgot to tell him) so I guess meal 4 will change.
- I am waiting on a response, also, to see if he means that I take a SPOONFUL OF VINEGAR at the end of the day.
- I normally would use my "armchair nutritionist" knowledge to poo poo on the supplements, but I am shutting up that armchair nutritionist because she has not helped me.
Despite all these thoughts, I am paying him big dollars so I'm going to do what he says. I am unwilling to listen to my own negative voices about it, and I am especially unwilling to listen to all the other armchair nutritionists in my life giving their unsolicited advice on this.