It was my birthday recently, and the Annoying Inlaws gave me this bag. Regular readers will of the Groupthink will know that the Annoying Inlaws’s old house had a mould problem, and anything that comes out of their house reeks of it.

It would seem a waste to throw the bag away, but I don’t want it self destructing in the washing machine or something either. It doesn’t have washing instructions anywhere on it, which suggests it’s not meant to be washed.

I suppose I could put some baking soda inside it for a while, or spray it with Febreeze? It’s not growing mould, it just picked up the VOCs the mould produces.