Are you Jealous??????
I am not going to spoil too much. My favorite ads (after a quick glance through) are:
- Miu Miu(The model's face palm on the second part is a delight)
- Donna Karen
- Nicole Kidman for Jimmy Choo
- Alexander Mcqueen
- Tiffany Co.
- Oscar de la Renta
- Saks Fifth Avenue(One of the best so far.)
- Vera Wang (I think I found my wedding dress! Now I just need to find a husband.)
- Moncler(The dog is giving a great Blue Steele.)
- Lanvin Paris
The Wild Irish Rose, The Final Frontier(Aka the Google Glass Spread), and The Cinderella Spread are great. Joan Small's spread is good
Also, the NFL could use some help. It is like the brought pages for Vogue and some guys figure that High Fashion was just putting on random clothes and jewelry Every single one of those looks are ridiculous.
Last thoughts, if you like Benedict Cumberbatch, his interview is noteworthy. The interview for the new Romeo and Juliet play on Broadway is worthy of a read.
A more in depth review of the issue soon....