A very important announcement regarding recent events.
As you may know, the Texans drafted(that's correct right? Someone needs to explain this draft thing to me), Jadeveon Clowney. I just wanted everyone to know that Jadeveon Clowney is now mine. ALL mine.
But I also want to be clear that JJ Watt is still mine too.
In other news, I know I haven't been making like any posts lately. That will change with the new sub-blog and with me finally have tons of stuff to share.
I also want to take this time and to say thank you to those who are awesome. Every single one of you make me smile and laugh. If you was closer, we would hang/go out or do Netflix if that was your cup of tea.
- Work is still stupid but on certain days with certain coworkers it is awesome! I practically only use Facebook for those two ladies.
- It seems that last Friday when I was enjoying my Orange juice/vodka and Cranberry/vodka drinks was much needed. Saturday when I work up I was eextremely happy and people I spoke to on that day agreed that I looked less stressed and better than I have been in the past couple of days. That day also gave me a new middle name, Drunkinlove (inside joke that only 3 may get)
- I would also like to apologize about anything weird I said to any of you on if I have you on Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, or on Kinja. And yes, I did find the person who received the snapchat of my toe.
- I'm excited about the new Fantastic Four movie. I really hope they do go with the Storm Family being Black and Sue is adopted angle. Because that would be awesome.
- I am still hoping that DC will wise up and start doing good shit with their properties. Dwayne McDuffie gave them great stuff including Static Shock and they should really use it. (Also I want the future Justice League (you know the one in the same timeline as Batman Beyond) to have a movie instead of the usual four or at least reboot Batman Beyond. Or at least give Static Shock a live action movie since Miles Morales of Spiderman fame will never have a movie (Seriously guys he will never have a movie. The same guy who says no to Miles is also responsible for the New Fantastic Four Movie so I'm conflicted. But more on that issue later.)
- Fuck Ramma Mosley/@Marystrawberry and anyone who thinks that it is okay to steal(yes steal) credit for an idea and use the kidnapping of over 200 girls for publicity on this movie. Fuck CNN and ABC News who have finical reasons to helping steal the credit too. Just fuck everyone.
- JJ Watt is still mine and don't forget that.
- I brought a dress and a good bra. Today I was going to debut my dress(first time wearing one in a decade) for all to see but lunch got cancelled. I wasted a good braid-out too.
- I will be going to the KISS/Def Leppard concert in Tulsa at the end of August. (If you are going to that concert or live in Tulsa, let me know!) I plan on pulling my hair back in a Frohawk. It will probably look like a combo of this and this. I do have doubts of whether my hair can stand up like that for a good while or if I should do my regular braid-out then pull it back into a pony when/if it gets unruly.
- I'm excited for everyone who signed up for the Salad Bowl. It is looking to be a great kinja so far.
That's it for me. What's new with you?