It's all over my bedroom window, above our bed. I have no idea how long it has been there, but I'm now convinced I'm going to die. I'm also convinced it's because I half opened it the other day and it got stuck from the frost and this is because I was too lazy to fully close it again. But how the fuck does mold get everywhere in two days? Also it's probably going to kill me. Also I'm going to go sleep in the guest bedroom. Also husbaño thinks I'm over-reacting because I'm drunk, but it's totally going to kill me. Also eww.

But seriously, am I going to die from this shit? Black mold is serious, holmes on homes said so once. Also I'm not sure if it's black mold, but it's dark and mold so it counts. Right? Riiiiight?