In which I outline my fee-fees. Because I have them.
- Smaller pictures! I had to scroll an entire page to start reading an article before.
- It's easier to read the end of page now, with all the About/Help/etc. links.
- The menu icon is very aesthetically pleasing!
- It makes much more sense to put the link to Groupthink under that menu than the other menu it used to be under.
- With Adblocker the layout looks kinda weird, which weirds me out as making ads an integral part of your design seems...off to me.
- The notifications are below a bunch of other static links :(
- Right-clicking on the text of an article doesn't give you the link right-click menu so I have to make sure to right click on the title to open it in a new tab.
- I can't tell easily when something was shared so I can avoid Kotaku like the plague. :(
Come on everyone share your fee-fees!