And by “she,” I mean me.
Here’s the shit that I should be handling right now:
1. I just started a high pressure new job which means I...
2. ...no longer have time to do schoolwork during the day like I used to...
3. ...schoolwork that includes 3 papers and 2 final exams for my classes that take place Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays...
4. ...oh and I fucked up my student loans for the year (did y’all know that there’s a Spring I AND a Spring II??) so now my account is on hold (no adding/dropping classes) until I can pay $6,000.
4. My move to a new apartment got bumped up to 2 weeks from now.
5. I’m a bridesmaid in a dear friend’s wedding and that Facebook thread is OUT OF CONTROL. Nothing is planned and everyone’s being a butt.
6. I have an intense, rigorous hike planned for June that I haven’t done any training for because of the above (plus a righteous chest cold)
But instead of handling all that like an adult, *~I WANT TO WEDDING PLAN~*
You heard me! I want to email venues and make spreadsheets and stare at my ring and imagine my adorable little nieces in flower girl dresses, god damn it! I want to put off all of these extremely important issues in favor of a frippery event happening next spring at the EARLIEST!
Don’t mind me, I’ll be sitting over here thinking about what I’ve done.