So I am a podcast junkie. I have them grouped into different categories: news, fictional, spooky, infotainment. One of the big ones I enjoy is the Cracked podcast - they talk about a variety of topics, inject a lot of humor into their thoughts, and gives me new perspectives and information that I didn’t have in my brain meats before.
I do have some options that I outlaw because EVERYONE chooses them given the chance:
- tardigrades - water bears that can survive in SPaCe?!?!?!
cephalapods - octopi are one of my favorite creatures and they have VERY alien intelligence compared to us, so its too obvious a choice
- apes - because there are several big budget documentaries from another universe showing us how that happens
- cockroaches - duh
I also give everyone the ability to submit two answers:
- viable option - give me the why you think this is a potential successor to Earth
- fun option - what do you wish would take over and why
So far I have been given the following answers:
- birds of paradise
- house cats
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT CHOOSE CUTTLEFISH
So I now turn the question over to you GT - what animals would likely take over, what would you like to take over, and why?