It's come to my attention that I am a bad feminist. I thought I was good at feministing but I have been reading and I think I need to rethink my life.
1. I have used 'I have a boyfriend' and other 'soft no's to get rid of particularly obnoxious and/or persistent men.
2. I share bank accounts, credit cards, and a retirement plan with my husband.
3. I have no interest in leaning in. I have strong suspicions that they would let me fall.
4. I'm not into natural childbirth and I loved my epidural.
5. Sometimes I shave my legs.
6. Crotch too.
7. I am only moderately ashamed of my vanity.
I'm sure I'll discover more ways in which I am a terrible feminist. Thank you, internet! I am always learning.