Good morning, GT! I hope you're all feeling good or minimally-hungover on this bright and sunny Saturday morning!
I started my morning with coffee and the weird tale of "Raffey" which is not something I was expecting but now I am insanely curious as to the HOW and the WHY and the WHAT FOR of this situation.
Oh, internet. You so crazy.
My to-do list today is amazing, and I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats wondering just what it is that MadPiglet is going to be doing today. Well, I'll tell you!
2. Mowing the grass. The backyard didn't get mowed last week because we were travelling and now it's um, knee-high. That is not an exaggeration. Whoops.
3. Scrub the downstairs bathroom and the kitchen.
4. Beer equipment check! Everything is sort of piled willy-nilly on the brew bench in the basement and if I want to brew this weekend (tomorrow, perhaps), I need to make sure I have everything I need. And I need to assess my bottle situation, because I'm pretty sure they're breeding and multiplying when I'm not looking.
5. I have to clean out the Giant Closet of Mystery, which is a weirdly-shaped space under the stairs. Lots of the kitchen overflow lives there (bulk things, the Tupperware collection, etc), and it can become sort of a giant junk drawer.
6. Work on changing the cat's room (yes, my cat has his own room. He's a spoiled princess boy cat) into the craft room.
7. Vacuum all the rugs and carpets, because it's shedding season and between the two dogs and the cat, there is hair literally everywhere.
8. I forget what 8 was for.
9. Gardening! I have been nagging What's-His-Name to build me a couple of garden boxes but he's a slacker extraordinaire when it comes to that kind of thing, so I will likely end up doing it myownself. Plus, I need MOAR FLOWERZZZZ for my front garden.
10. Last, but definitely not least, I have to change the sheets on all the beds. Everyone is sweaty at night because I am a Mean Mom and refuse to turn the air conditioner on until it is ACTUALLY SUMMER.
I should probably get started, eh? What kind of shenanigans are the rest of you getting up to this weekend?