WHAT IS THIS EVEN?
Update: Several Groupthinkers had simultaneous corrections they sent in for my post. The above objects are:
• Fancy throwing stars
• A new and revolutionary form of transportation
• Lead slugs for an old fashioned LinoType machine
• Fake baby teeth made of metal
• Robot testicles (explicitly stated)
• Robot boogers (implied)
• Earrings for welders
• A psychological test
• Weights "for when you gotta hide the body in water"
• Wearable USB ports
• Horsehoe nails, sparkly
• Only $185 dollars!
Update 2: A visual guide to deciphering the contents has also been provided courtesy of LaurensJam. Text supplied by the tipster reads "ROBOT DINOSAURS TAKING A NAP."