I researched this post by clicking "random article" until I was tired, because that's how you research posts. Here are some of the strange things that WikiHow can teach you to do:
- How to Feel Lucky - Have a lucky charm. JUST ONE THOUGH. Warning: Not everything will go your way. What, did you think you were lucky or something?
- How to Be an Attractive and Approachable Girl - Step 1: Compare yourself to others??? Worst article ever. Literally the first 5 steps are how to compare yourself to your friends. I'm totally behind the "do something new that no one can judge you for sucking at" though.
- How to Break Up when Children are Involved - Please, please do not go to WikiHow to figure out how to help your children handle your breakup.
- How to Ask a Girl Out when You're 13 - Okay this is just adorable. I'm digging the "make sure she knows that it's a date" advice too. Just ask in recess!
- How to Be a Sailor Princess - Not going to lie, I thought this was about Sailor Moon. Apparently mascara is the sailor princess makeup. Who knew?
- How to Become a Fan of Godzilla Movies - I might make a Godzilla journal, that sounds pretty badass. It's very telling that part of having a party is getting mom to make the popcorn though.
- How to Convince Your Parents to Let You Go to Party With the Opposite Gender There - This is unconvincing. Step 1: Ask. Step 2: Go! If your parents are worried about mixed-sex parties, no way this is going to work. Weak.
- How to Know if You're Too Old for Something - Long WikiHow made short - use common sense, you'll know if you're too old for something. Apparently there's an age in which you're no longer allowed to whine that your ice cream melted. I'm not buying that.
- How to Escape the Nightmares - This title sounds like some HP Lovecraft shit. Drinking water is a nightmare cure apparently.
- How to Be a Gymnast and Get to the Olympics - If you're old enough to read and you're just starting, you're probably not going to go to the Olympics. Sorry.
Also: I googled "weirdest WikiHow articles" and found a WikiHow on "How to Be Weird (with Pictures)". So, uh, honorable mention there.