1) Everything hurts in the morning. Everything.
2) I hold the handrail and walk VERY CAREFULLY when I go downstairs.
3) Cannot decipher a goddamn restaurant menu without reading glasses and a flashlight.
4) Sex is better - any hang-ups I had are gone and I'm up for anything.
5) Get more buzzed on less alcohol.
6) A little bit of hearing loss = a lot less bothered by loud shit.
7) The list of things that REALLY matter is much shorter. But those things matter a LOT more.
8) Totally okay with the realization that there's a universe of technology that I'll never master.
9) Menopause! No periods! No worrying about getting pregnant!