What skills do you have that are basically useless - just random skills that don’t help on the job, don’t help around the house - just random things you have picked up along the way? Maybe they amuse at cocktail parties? Or maybe not.
Here are some of mine:
1. Mucus production. I’m a master.
2. Creating paper dolls from straw wrappers.
3. Singing the Chicken McNugget theme song and Yellow Submarine by the Beatles in Japanese.
4. Picking out every product made in Oregon at Whole Foods.
5. Reciting most of the prepositions alphabetically.
6. Singing the Concord hymn to the tune of “Good ship lollipop.”
That’s all I can think of for now. What are yours?