Good news, GT. A lot of us have a 3 day weekend (sorry if you don’t, my sympathies as I have been there). That means I have infinity time, right?
This is how I make plans for a regular weekend:
- Choose one chore.
- Choose one fun thing.
- Get worried I don’t have time for those things, lay around a lot.
This is how I make plans for a 3-day weekend.
- Clean everything I own.
- Schedule a social event all hours of each day.
- Come up with some me-time plans - this weekend, I plan on working on a painting I’ve been trying to finish. When? Probably right now.
- Spend an entire morning playing on the internet because time is infinite.
- Go from completely not in shape to completely in shape. Do a bunch of exercising. Like a dickload of exercise. I’ll be in shape come Tuesday.
- Call every relative and friend I haven’t talked to in a while.
- Have a dinner party.
- Cook food for the entire month.