EDIT: The grilled cheese was awesome. In case anyone else wants to know (lifted from my reply downthread)
My sis posted one of thos buzzfeed food videos. IT IS MAGICAL.
- bread of choice (I had just got a great loaf of japanese white bread and it was perfect)
- pizza sauce
- sandwich sized pep
- low-moisture mozz
butter your pan, lay each slice of bread, spread pizza sauce on each. add cheese, top with pep, combine both halves. cook a little longer on each side until cheese is properly melted. enjoy
I didn’t get much sleep last night. I woke up at 2am and basically stayed awake wondering why I deserved the ugly breakup I got after having given up and sacrificing so much for Sgt. Ex-Bf. So I’m tired, a little grumpy and so ready to be done translating this powerpoint my boss gave me into Spanish. But, like I said yesterday, I try not to wallow more than is necessary, so good things:
- I made pizza grilled cheese for dinner last night and it was magic.
- I’m going for a run after work (hopefully? If I’m not insanely tired?). This is really a mental investment in a future good thing/feeling hahaha
- I’m going to CO next week, so even though I don’t have a +1 for the wedding (and even though it will be a nice, big, fat reminder of how single I am right now even though I don’t really want to be...) I am over the moon for my friend and I am so happy to see her and honored that I will be a part of her day.
- My bridesmaid dress is really really gorgeous (there will be selfies, I promise).