So, yeah. You can come here if you want to freely admit your abiding love for garbage celebrity based entertainment.
The questions I want answered are as follows:
1: What exactly is “thoughtful” about a private Kenny G performance in the middle of an unfurnished room filled wall to wall with individual vases each holding a single long stem rose?
2. Isn’t Kanye widely rumored to be not financially solvent? This is not a wise investment, Kanye!
3. Is the reason why they don’t have any furniture because they can’t resist spending money they don’t have on private Kenny G performances and lacklustre floral arrangements?
4. Does Kim like Kenny G?
5. How did Kenny G feel about getting bricked up behind a wall of vases?
6. What does one do with that quantity of nondescript glass vases after bricking Kenny G up behind them?
7. Am I overthinking all of this? (Yes. Yes, I am)
Buzzfeed did an article that also really like, gets me...?
Edited for formatting issue (I dont know how to embed a tweet, apparently)