I've been lurking a lot lately and not writing, and I've got a lot on my mind to empty out. Here are some things that have been happening:
- We went to a Ren Faire this past weekend. It was a lot of fun, but exhausting, and we ended up spending more than we should have. One of those things where you open your wallet at the end of the day and are like, "the fuck..."
- I think I've finally gotten my oldest to stop shitting his pants. I was never looking forward to potty training, but what sucks more is re-potty-training a kid who already knows better.
- PhMom and I just finished watching season 1 of Agents of Shield on Netflix. It was really awesome, but now I'm stuck without season 2 for a while. And I don't really computer well enough to get it on the pirateweb.
- Meanwhile, PhMom is watching Jericho, which is really, really awful. I watched a little of it a few years ago, and thought it was shit. I still think it's shit. It's like someone mashed up every "small town drama" cliche and every "post-nuke chaos" cliche into one big cliche-fest.
- Also, I dropped my phone in the bath tonight. It's currently drying in rice. Of course, my phone is crap and I want to replace it anyway, but there's this thing where I have no money....
- And my laptop is being crappier than usual. I really need to replace it, too, but this too is affected by my moneylessness.
- I'm depressed and haven't been as consistent as I should with my meds. I need to find a new shrink, but I'm having trouble actually making the call.
Sorry for the random ramblings. Just had to get that out there.