if you’re trying to boycott trans-friendly businesses. Oooh, Middle America is not going to be happy about this. The article uses rankings from the Corporate Equality Index (by the Human Rights Campaign). Around 407 companies achieved a perfect score, which they can’t get without being trans-friendly. I don’t personally know exactly what the criteria is for that, which is worth considering.
A not comprehensive list:
- Target (as we already have heard)
- Facebook, Google, and Twitter
- seems like most American airlines
- Ford, GM, Toyota, Nissan, or Volkswagen
- most major banks
- General Mills, Kellogg, Kroger
- Home Depot
It goes on, and I’m sure they’re not all even mentioned in the article.
I want to spread this information far and wide.