Just got home from some diagnostic imaging for the mass on my thyroid. They said my doctor’s office should have the report tomorrow, but my follow up appointment isn’t for five weeks. I’m not expecting this to actually be anything, but waiting sucks so I might call Monday to see if I can move that up. Doc said he’s probably going to want to poke it with a needle in any case, I’d like to just get that over with. I’m also supposed to get in somewhere for a Valley Fever test because in Arizona, even the dirt wants to kill you. Medical stuff is fun!