You know how any time I mention my infant in passing, the hordes appear to offer inane advice?

So I mentioned on fb today that we were out today, applet and I were coated in sunscreen (he was wearing spf25), it's March, and he was in the shade of his buggy and he STILL burned, like I do. Someone commented to recommend a sunscreen (which is one I already use) because of course people always make inane suggestions but anyway. Apparently it's incomprehensible that anyone could burn through sunscreen.

I'm SURE this is not that unusual. Anyone else?