Before we go on, zucchini can be replaced with potatoes, cut the same way, just need to be fried longer.
- Cut two fillets of tilapia into 6-7 pieces each. Toss in a colander in sink, with turmeric and salt. This is a little too much turmeric. Let set 15-20 minutes.
- Fry a couple minutes on each side, in pan with lid.
- Set aside. Chop up 1 long eggplant and also toss in colander with turmeric and salt, let sit 15-20 minutes. (this is obvi not a whole eggplant)
- Also fry. THREE Zucchini, same deal:
- Then you can chop up some ginger:
- Then in wok, dump zucchini, all the drippings, 1 baby spoon panch phorun (or onion seeds), 1 deseeded Thai green chilli, ginger, and sauté a bit. Then add water.
- Then eggplant, and sprinkle a teensy bit of ground cumin. More water.
- Add feesh. Add water.
- Let bubble away. Add a bit of salt. Maybe more water.
(I did but does not have picture.)
- Chopped cilantro if you like.
(I didn't have it today.)
SERVE OVER RICE, SEASON WITH SALT AND LIME JUICE.