So here are the top 5 best bands I've seen in concert! Fellow New Yawkers, maybe, just maybe we were at the same show?
1) Radiohead - So I've seen these guys 4 times, but the best show was without a doubt the one at Roseland in September of 2011. I'd previously seen them only in big arenas, so this was a life-altering experience for me! I was pretty close to the stage, too!
2) Pulp: Had the pleasure of seeing Jarvis Cocker grace the stage with his sexiness at Radio City April of 2012. OMFG, my crush on him increased exponentially, leaving me a raging ladyboner...
3) The Antlers: Seen these guys 4 times as well, but by far the best show as at Le Poisson Rouge this past June because it was a small venue, so much more intimate than previous shows. If you haven't heard these guys yet, DO IT!
4) PJ Harvey: Saw her at Terminal WHY (as in "why do so many good bands play here, the acoustics are shit), known to most people as Terminal 5 in April of 2011. Despite the crappy venue, PJ was amazing, as expected.
5) Björk: Saw her at Roseland in February of 2012 and it was surreal beyond belief. This picture pretty much sums up the experience:
What about you guys?