Hey everyone, I have been MIA lately due to moving prep and traveling to Dallas. I have a question for ya'll. My nephew went out to lunch with my family and his dad gave him like half a bottle of kombucha tea that was bottled locally in Texas and purchased at Whole Foods in Dallas. 4 hours after drinking it, he was violently ill and throwing up. The doctors think food poisoning but everything he had either we had or his parents also had. I think it is the kombucha tea. He is 20 months and I think the bacteria was too much for his stomach this time and he fell ill. Have any kids you know of gotten sick from bottled kombucha? I am worried because he is only 22 pounds and I don't want him to get sick again :(