2013 was a GREAT FUCKING FANTASTIC year for me. Wow, it was honestly one of the best years of my life so far. So many accomplishments. So many happy moments. Lots or progress. YEAH!
- I met my boyfriend, which I think is one of the best things to have happened to me this year. I was really unhappy about my perpetual singleness before I met him. Also, at the time, I was pining over this other guy who wasn't even worth it. But now everything has worked out :)
- I graduated university!
- I got to spend a lot of time with my family since I'm living at home. I mean, some of the time, I can't fucking stand being home, but more than anything, I'm fortunate to have really supportive and loving family members :)
- I work in a job that I love. Not everyone can say that.
- In June, I took an amazing trip to Seattle with my dad for a week. I had so much fun, and I loved hanging out with him. That was m one of the best vacations I've taken.
- I got into dental schools! Probably the best way to end 2013 was hearing from schools this past month. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for starting next fall. I finally feel like I'm going somewhere in life, you know? I have a purpose and a direction and all that fun stuff!
- One of my best friends got engaged, and I'm going to be a bridesmaid! I was part of her surprise proposal, so that was a special life event to experience with her.
So yes, just sharing my 2013 happy experiences with you all. I hope that 2014 brings each and every one of us some wonderful moments that we can reflect on, and Happy New Year!