*INNER MONOLOGUE OF CATHARTIC SCREAMS*
I had to get up twice to pee during the episode and couldn’t fall asleep for hours afterwards. When the episode was over, I was shaking.
So. Much. Fan. Service. (Not a criticism!)
This was me at 10:15 last night:
FUCK YOU RAMSEY, MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Iwan Rheon, you were fantastic this episode. Just perfection.
But... two things:
- “I’m a part of you now.” Uhhhh, Sansa... when was the first day of your last period...?
- Where is Lyanna Mormont?!?!? Homegirl was there, on the mother-flippin’ battlefield with her men!!!! But then... well, mass carnage and... WHERE IS LYANNA?!?!?! I don’t think she actually rode into battle but I also didn’t see a small child on horseback in the middle of that huddle and I don’t think they would have just left her alone...
- Dany and Yara are gonna be best friends (maybe more?) and it’s like *hi five*
- Theon *sniff* I’m proud of you.
- Melisandre, giiiiirrrrrrl, it ain’t Winter you need to be worried about right now.
- Littlefinger, step away from the Queen of the North.
- I am no longer interested in King’s Landing, Cersai, wildfire, blah, blah, blah b/c Jaime is dining with the Freys next week!!!!!
Annnnnnnd I’m back to:
ETA: When last we saw Arya, she was all, “I’ve had enough of this shit, I’m going home.”
Could the season finale possibly open with an Arya home-coming?!?!
I think we’ve earned this, Benioff and Weiss — we all know what is about to go down in King’s Landing before the credits roll!