Welcome To The Bitchery

Because mine has been a doozy.

Long story short on the health: 75% chance fibromayalgia, 15% sleep disorder, 10% Graves disease related disorder. I have to go do a sleep study next month, which means I have to board my dog for a day because they might have me stay for additional nap studies.


Anyway, on my way home my driver's side window wouldn't roll up. I'm not one to try to take my entire door panel apart, but I do kind of need that window up. I wouldn't care as much if it couldn't open, but I can't go to work and leave my car unattended in public with the window down. So now I'm having pizza at a nearby shop waiting for my car to get fixed.

I hope your Monday is going better than mine! At least I took the day off, right?

Share This Story

Get our newsletter