Hello Chicagoans! The meetup / swap is still on the docket, but I propose gathering new dates. This is entirely my fault; I have been crazy busy with a fundraiser I'm planning and my own wedding, and I haven't touched my closet for two weeks. So I won't have anything to swap!

So the options are either: keep the meet on 11/2 in the afternoon (how's 1-ish? 2?) and skip the swap part... or reschedule. I propose Saturday 11/9 or Saturday 11/16.

Tell me all your thoughts and feelings on the matter!

ETA: How is everyone with waiting until the first Saturday of December (Dec. 7th)? That would let Mooncat82 is a nomnivore possibly come!