I may have gone a little overboard at the grocery store. But whatever, this will last me a really long time and they’re all small, so I don’t have so much of any one that I’d get bored of it. These are the cheeses I have picked up on my trip today:
- Fresh Milk Brie
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Roquefort (Because I needed a blue cheese in there somewhere)
- Tickler Cheddar (It’s sparkly!)
- Graskaas (A Dutch cheese made from the first milking of the season)
- Boschetto al Tartufo (Sheep’s and cow’s milk blended with white truffles)
- Sticky Toffee Cheese (It’s full of syrup and dates!)
I also picked up a fig and ginger jelly since I already have porter beer jelly at home. Also Ritz crackers because I am a philistine at heart; and because I didn’t want to end up buying a bunch of bread I would never finish. Oh, and a jar of Gedney Norwegian Spicy Dill pickles, because spicy pickles.
Where should I start? Should I follow the natural progression from mild to sharp? Pick cheese at random? I probably won’t eat more than a bite of each, or I might just have a pickle for dinner.