Computer problems. I installed Yosemite, and a few problems are happening.
- The Yosemite view-such as the cool clear calendar and stuff-aren't looking like the Yosemite Apple shows online. I don't know how to describe it.
- Safari, the latest version, keeps crashing. I tried using previous versions, but fuck them. Oh, and it's going really slow!
- Kinja is not letting me respond to comments immediately. Not like the old days.
- My computer has hella memory. So that's not the problem.
- I want to delete some apps.
Anyone out there who knows what I should do? A clean install of Yosemite is something I thought about, but I'm afraid unless I call tech support and have them walk me through it.
I may call today. Advice?