So I’m in the market for a new daily backpack. Help me decide if this will be the one! (because crowdsourcing decisions is what we do)
- That print has me dying I love it so much
- It has an inner laptop pocket, an outer zipper pocket and a main pocket. My current bag has 1 big pocket and I have a tiny coin purse wallet. This means lots of searching for the thing I’m looking for. Every. Single. Time.
- It has 1 strap instead of my current 2.
- With press buttons instead of actual straps. This will save me approximately 7429 minutes a day of strapping and unstrapping.
- The colour neutrality means it can be worn with any coat, including the one I’ve been oogling.
- It’s the price I was looking to spend!
- It’s not too big
- It’s slightly smaller than my current backpack. Which means I won’t be able to drag around as much stuff (is that a con though?..). I could bring a canvas tote with me always?
- I’m ordering it from Sweden and if I decide it’s too small anyway returning it would cost me approx €15,- bucks. Which sucks.
- It is once again canvas so on rainy days I’ll probably have to wrap my laptop in a plastic bag of some sort (which many people I know do..) like I do now.
- It doesn’t have that many more pockets than my current bag. So unending searching may still be an issue. Although it is smaller..
- I’ll have to wait two weeks before I can have it! Oh noes!
- ...?... can you think of anything??
Do I buy it?? YES OR NO?
PS: Summer jacket I’ve been oogling and will be ordering tonight. (I have
PPS: Fall jacket I’ve been oogling for a few weeks.. (despite the M being slightly too small and the L being slightly too large which makes it a bit looser around the armpit area..)