I don't know about y'all, but I'm exhausted, and the humidity doesn't help. A list of things I'm overwhelmed by, in no particular order:
- Getting all my labwork done today in time for our goodbye drinks and tapas for two departing labmembers. (I know; it's 9 and I should be on campus in gloves, but I'm not)
- Finding a new damn place to live
- Strategizing a better way to spend quality time with a boyfriend who lives 3 time zones behind me while also getting more than a few hours of sleep a night
- Getting my car repaired from the dent a suicidal and now deceased deer made
- Losing enough weight to fit into more than 5% of my clothes (sounds like a joke, but it's becoming a serious problem)
- Grabbing a couple of moments for myself this weekend so I can do some basic life maintenance bullshit and stop living like a cavewoman in a shitbox. My place is in disarray, and my roots are getting ridiculous
Bleh. What do other people's lists look like?