Soooo, maybe you heard about this thing I posted yesterday, the Groupthink Discord channel?
Welllll I’m here to help you if you’re having any issues, but also to help spread the love with some tips and tricks:
#1. Download the Discord app on your phone or the discord desktop app. This will prevent you from having to load it in your browser every time.
Ok now for some things you can do in Discord/why you would want to live there.
1. Say hi in the #squalor chatroom. Since we’re just growing our server it may be a bit quiet. Don’t worry your message won’t disappear so someone should respond eventually. Hang tight :D.
2. Go to user options (cog wheel in the bottom left corner) and register your account and change your icon.
3. Type !cat to get a random cat picture!
4. Start up a game of CAH and share the invite link in the #cah channel. You can do a @here ping to get everyone’s attention (try not to do it too much).
5. Take a break. Type !afk I’m going to take a nap. When you come back type
6. Mute the #squalor channel so it stops beeping at you.
and you won’t get any more bloops. I promise.
7. Play Trivia in our trivia channel! I have no idea which actress played in the 1952 movie Niagara OR who directed Ordinary People, but maybe you do!
8. Convince me to change the bot’s name and then we can make it say stuff at each other?
9. Give me some suggestions in the #suggestions channel about what you’d like to see added or changed.
10. Share the invite link! The more people who know about it, the more chatting! The more chatting, the more chaos, the more chaos, the more a Furby’s chains are loosened.
11. Check out the latest happenings on GT via the #rssfeed channel which outputs the latest articles posted to GT!
12. Lots more stuff to do and see but i don’t want to overwhelm anyone! There’s a !tag system to create custom commands. There’s a !giveaway, !poll, !8ball, !choose, !room command and more! Try testing them out! Exclamation points!