Mine came today, and I thought you might be interested in the contents. I couldn't find another post about them so let me know if I missed it.
1. Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer Wake Up Under Eye Patches These eye patches are specially formulated to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and revitalize delicate skin around the eyes. Each patch intensively moisturizes, nourishes, and hydrates, working to restore elasticity and helping skin to look and feel rejuvenated, vibrant, and smooth. $11
2. Lauren B. Beauty Nail Couture in City of Angels Lauren B. Beauty's advanced, quick-drying nail enamels deliver a high-shine, chip-resistance, long-lasting finish, City of Angels is a sheer, tender blush pink that flatters all skin tones. Not too saccharine sweet, it's possibly the chicest neutral ever. $18
3. Ole Hendriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster Loaded with antioxidants to fight off environmental aggressors and moisture-binding ingredients to keep your skin nourished and protected, this aromatic serum is absorbed instantly and penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin to provide long term results. $48
4. Pureology Serious Colour Care Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier for Color-Treated Hair This is a multi-tasking hair treatment spray that provides 21 essential benefits to prime, protect, and perfect color-treated hair. $24
5. Sumita Beauty Kala Color Intense Pencil Transform your eyes and add beautiful definition by simply drawing the line. Inspired by the deep pigment of the kajal pencil, this long-wearing liner is ideal for use on the inner water line of your eye, as well as the outer lash. $15
This is my first one and I'm pleasantly surprised. A couple brands I already love which together are worth more than three times the cost of the box, plus some other things I'll definitely use.