Welcome To The Bitchery

Drear Groupbrain: is there...(updated) Thanks!

a similar english word for things that are vagina-shaped, you know, the opposite of phallic?
Sobek and I were unable to figure it out...

Update: There is, indeed, and it is yonic. thank you all for your kind help, and two non-Americans gained their wings today, and learned an important new word.

I thank each and every one with a kiss.

Share This Story