Arranged in no particular order, because I work at a bar and once in a while I like a drink or two or three before I head home:
- Why is the work world just like high school? It makes me sad, especially as the awkward nice girl who is friends with all the cliques but member of none
- Sometimes there are genuinely warm and caring people who go out of their way to be nice to you and engage you in conversation. I like these people a lot (and I definitely am that person at times), but sometimes I want them to leave me alone because just existing around other human beings is exhausting enough. Especially when I'm vulnerable. Then I end up telling them things I don't mean to and they know things about me. Like how I am sad and have been dumped by boys a lot.
- I have never dumped anyone. Whenever I am dumped the people always tell me how amazing and beautiful and smart and kind I am. Why do they do that? Do they mean it? Jezzies do you qualify break ups with excessive compliments, and do you mean them? All it makes me feel like is "If i'm so amazing and stuff, why are you breaking up with me?"
- I am not mean a lot, so whenever I get to be the least bit mean I really really enjoy it. When people put their drinks where they aren't supposed to be I get really excited because I get to work off some aggression- even if my version of aggression is politely asking people to move their things. I am so passive aggressive with my anger that not even my targets realize something is wrong.
- I have had an itchy spot on my back for the past few months-my mom and older sister have this same itchy spot. Is it genetic??????? Will I be bothering my future children for the rest of my life, asking them to scratch the itch on my back??!?!?!?!?!
- I should not be drinking right now. It is literally making me nauseous to see or think about other people kissing. There was a couple making out at the bar today and I almost puked on them.
- I have a problem.
- Can it be cured with cowbell?
- xNo, it cannot.