Yesterday didn't have quite the suspense that we've seen over the weekend, with only a couple of matchups staying close until the end. The real shocker is the rise of the 7-seeds. Three 7s have made the Elite Eight, but all three are going to have a tough time today. Whose Line? is running into everyone's favorite sick day watch (except, perhaps, Maury), The Price is Right. Supermarket Sweep, which has two straight nailbiters under its belt, takes on Pat Sajak and Wheel of Fortune, and Love Connection is faced with the daunting challenge of Burt & Bert production Win, Lose or Draw. FUN FACT: the set for Win, Lose or Draw was modeled after Burt Reynolds' living room.
Results - 3/24
1. Jeopardy! (51) def 4. Family Feud (18)
6. Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego? (37) def 2. Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! (25)
1. The Price is Right (51) def 4. The Newlywed Game (16)
7. Whose Line is it Anyway? (42) def 3. Pyramid (28)
1. Wheel of Fortune (50) def 4. Name That Tune (18)
7. Supermarket Sweep (35) def 6. Cash Cab (30)
4. Win, Lose or Draw (45) def 8. Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? (17)
7. Love Connection (30) def 6. Wild and Crazy Kids (26)
6. Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego?
1. The Price is Right
7. Whose Line is it Anyway?
1. Wheel of Fortune
7. Supermarket Sweep
4. Win, Lose or Draw
7. Love Connection