Best. Day. Ever.
I have so many things to be thankful for today. Let's do bullet points:
- Woke up this morning to a letter in the mail saying my EI is ready to go
- Did my workout tape (which I rarely do lately) and I made it through the entire hour with energy left over
- Had a lovely time at the Skillshare I am newly a part of, where I met lots of cool new people, made some art, and drank some tea
- Came home and cooked myself a super late dinner (kale and sausage skillet yummmm)
- Chatted with my roomie and her bf about formative computer games (Chips Challenge, Grim Fandango, and Cross Country Canada were of note)
- Took some selfies inspired by RAWRGLICIOUS's Selfie Sunday because I feel AND look good today! I feel like I'm winning at having days!!!
If you wanna do, share your stories/gifs of you winning at day-having! It'd be a nice thing to wake up to :) Goodnight and thanks for being awesome GT!