I get a lot of crap from my keys. My keys consist of multiple rings and bulky, yet I can never seem to find them.
But they're useful, damnit! My keys contain:
1. An LED flashlight. Granted, it's in the form of a Star Wars Lego figure, but it's still a flashlight. Suck it haters.
2. I have mini philips and flat head screwdrivers. Handy.
3. A 2 gig key form jump drive. Super handy. But also really good at making me forget my keys plugged into a computer.
4. Tardis money hiding charm. It's a Tardis, it's one of the few things that doesn't need utility on my keychain, and yet, it does, if I had money to hide.
5. Newest addition - paracord bracelet. Because you never know, and it was in this month's Loot Crate.
How useful are your keys? Any recommendations?