1) It’s finally getting chilly! This morning walking from my car to the office I almost wished I had a jacket. Still supposed to hit nearly 80 today and 85 tomorrow...but the morning weather doesn’t lie, fall will be here someday!
2) Because of the chilly morning, I decided to ignore the yogurt I brought for breakfast. Instead, I’m using leftovers from the taco party last week and eating breakfast nachos. Nothing like starting your day with some queso!
3) Skin care stuff is so annoying! I started using the Trader Joe’s hyaluronic acid serum. On the bright side, my skin is less flaky (though, that could just be because I’m consistently applying moisturizer). But, I’ve noticed a few little whiteheads and have a cystic zit right by my nose that is driving me crazy. I don’t know if it is “good” purging/adjustment or a sign my skin hates the serum and I should quit using it.
4) I wish attraction were easier! I’ve got a friend that I’ve got a “friend crush” on. He’s the kind of guy I want to be with. Smart, funny, thinks I’m funny, and just an overall good guy. But, I’m just not sexually attracted to him at all. I know people that are all “I wasn’t attracted to my SO at all, and then one day....”, so I keep hoping that might happen, but it’s been over a year, so it seems unlikely. (Plus, the whole, even if I was interested in him, I don’t know if he’s into me issue. But, I’m glad I don’t know, because if I knew he was into me but I didn’t feel that way, then I’d be even more frustrated).
5) I’m super excited for the rest of the week. Tomorrow I take a fermentation class. Then Friday and Saturday I get to see my favorite brass band perform.