Has anyone seen the Kiefer Sutherland Cuervo ads?
I came upon this while looking for something:
“Have a Story,” indeed, Cuervo. Let’s look at Kiefer’s drinking stories:
- Beat a guy to a pulp for licking his girlfriend’s foot
- Tackled a Christmas tree in a hotel lobby
- Four DUIs since 1989
- Told Rolling Stone his case is “right out of the textbook on problem drinkers.”
- Ordered a bottle of J&B and polished off the whole thing before, unsurprisingly, falling off his bar stool
- Made Freddie Prinz Jr. want to quit acting because Sutherland showed up ripped to shoots
Is it genius po-mo marketing or bad taste to have a guy with serious alcohol issues shill your booze?
ETA: I figured out why they hired him.