My friend, Amanda, has had two guide dogs. Rusti is her second, a sweet yellow lab with a cuddly, curious personality. A few weeks ago, Rusti apparently ate a corn cob :( She had emergency surgery to extract it this week, and is recovering nicely. Amanda is stuck footing a rather large bill, one she can't quite make on her own. Amanda has made a gofundme to ask for help. I have seen for myself how much her dogs have meant, and continue to mean, for her - mobility, safety, and companionship, and I know she'll appreciate any help you can give. Thank you, I appreciate it, too!