Let me share my day with you that was full of ups and down!
- my physical therapist called me lazy (he wasn’t wrong) and gave me a schedule to start running again
- I stepped in dog poop
- I had to spend hours in order to make an hour estimate for a client (at work), which was only for form, because the amount of hours allowed was already set
- Spent the entire evening putting together my financial situation, which isn’t dire. But I came to the conclusion that I do not have the money to go snowboarding in a few weeks. I’ve already spent a couple of hundred on it but I’m just not going to be able to swing the holiday (and not be double-checking every dime or have fun or take lessons) so I’ll have to cancel
- For context : I literally yell out “ITS SNOWING” when it even seems like it’s snowing over here. It hasn’t snowed here this year. I’ve been looking forward to this for 4 months. I’ve only experienced the miracle of snowboarding holiday once. I sucked at it but it was _amazing_.
- I know this is a firstworld problem, but I can feel bummed that I’m the poorest person of all my friends, regardless of age.
- I lost my nail file and my nails are f*cking long and they are bothering the hell out of me but I can’t for the life of me bring me to file them.
- I wanted to go to bed before 11 because I’m exhausted, it’s 11 now.
- The Walking Dead download is not downloading!!! I’ve been looking forward to it for 2 weeks!
...I feel like I forgot something in this post...
(I don’t believe in the lord but.. this day feels like this)