So, the other day I was up in the gym just workin' on my fitness when "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas came on. I like the song (sorry not sorry) but always laugh when they start singing the days of the week in order, like a preschool class might.
So when I saw ashleypants on the mainpage comments discussing Katy Perry's dumb lyrics, I was inspired to start a post on GT. (I proposed Train was the worst.)
Obviously, everything by Train is awful. Apparently they put words into a rhyme machine, and it spits words out and they're like OK that's a song! Rhyme machine hall of shame:
- Well you can cut a rug, watching you is the only drug I need, you're so gangsta I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of.
- These bruises make for better conversation, loses the vibe that separates (???)
- Well she wants to be the queen, then she thinks about her scene, pulls her hair back as she screams, I don't really want to be the queen.
- Hey-o, listen to what I say-O (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Snow)
- It's hot in herrrr, the temperaturrrre (Black Eyed Peas, Boom Boom Pow)
- T to the A to the STEY girl you tasty. (Fergalicious, proofreading is important, yall) Pretty much any song that spells things deserves a mention.
What else is there? Tell me your faves.