I have told my friends that I am going to spend this weekend cloistered in seclusion, by which I mean not hanging out with anyone and having the whole glorious weekend to myself! :D I am ridiculously excited about this! Sometimes you just need to tell everyone in your life to leave you alone while you enjoy blissful solitude. I would also like to announce here that I have officially filed taxes for the first time in my life, and I feel very adult about it. :)
My fascinating and witty internet friends, what are your weekend plans?
Here are my plans, in no particular order:
- Buy Girl Scout cookies from a booth that is scheduled near me this afternoon/early evening
- Bubble bath
- Come up with some exciting meal plans for the week and shop for groceries
- Various housework chores
- Lots of reading!
- Go to an art museum alone (while I am by the Mall I might see some other museums too!)
- Work on my craft projects
- Register for some classes—hooray for continuing my education!
- My one concession to the necessity of interacting with other humans: go for a bike ride with my roommate/bff
- I have been tossing around ideas for a story to write for a while now, so maybe I will get some of that done!