- Saw dawn of the planet of the apes yesterday, and saw it was good. Just the lack of women peeved me out. Not even Caesar's wife had a name. *sighs*
- I fly to comic con on Tuesday. There is so much to do, so much to see, so many people...I am a bit stressed, and scared.
I have a bad conscience because I have no fucks to give anymore atm for my PhD. Nothing worked, we just scrapped my developed method, no antibody left, machine broke down, a conference, dozens of meetings, and all in three weeks. I can't. I just CAN'T! I had hoped to be finished by now...I think Christmas sounds like a good date to hand in...
- We had a beautiful and poetic weather forecast for this weekend: "With an expected high of around 5 degrees Celsius today, the MetService is forecasting a miserable weekend for Christchurch which will carry through until Wednesday." The weather shows its best side, I cannot wait for the flight, and I have not even remotely packed. Thing is...Tuesday feels like it is as far away as Christmas. It's just not there yet.
- Sobek just ordered a purple Lei for the wedding. Do I agree? I guess so?
- Hot apple cinnamon cider: one or two glasses?