Just my luck, right after the War and Peace discussion.
Found on Media Take Out: Wiki-How's "How To Be A Sidechick."
1. Give him space
2. Keep things interesting
3. Refrain from having “The Talk”.
4. Go with the flow.
5. Don't ask questions.
6. Don't try to spend holidays or birthdays with the guy.
7. Let him get in touch with you first.
8. Always look your best.
9. Let him think he’s the only one.
10. Don't obsess over the Main. [Jinx note: seriously?!?? "The Main"?? That's a thing now?!]
11. Get out if you're not happy.