I am literally, LITERALLY the most productive person who ever existed. I have completed an inhuman amount of work over the past 4 days. I am literally, LITERALLY going to die of high self esteem. I have achieved zen. I have achieved the Elevated State of Efficiency. I have achieved perfection.
The stages of panic:
- List making.
- Revising list. Make new list. Better list. Turn it into a spreadsheet. Color code something.
- Stop looking at new emails.
- Stress nap.
- Accomplish one thing, take too long to recover.
- Freak out at how much more there is to do. Not do it.
- Not do it.
- Stop sleeping, have stress dreams, avoid email.
- Get drunk. Vent to friend or SO about stress level.
- Literally die.
- Rise from dead.
- BEAST MODE: Elevated State of Efficiency. I do everything fast, I do everything right the first time, and I do it GREAT - better than usual.
People like to tell me I’m lucky that I have stage 12. While I would agree, I would like everyone to know that I usually don’t make it so far and end up in a spiral from 1-9.
I just BEAST MODED all this work I was backlogged on because we had a, um, staff issue which required a shitload pieces to pick up. If I can beast through this week, I will, once again, achieve that magical place where there are WEEKENDS in my life.
How do you get shit done?