Call me naive, but I really honestly never saw this coming. I mean, I knew the quality of wine I'd be drinking would deteriorate, but the extent to which the stereotypes apply after just two and a half weeks is astounding. I am now a student:
- I will predrink literally whatever is available and cheap. Last night I had vodka and fanta (I don't even like vodka). At the weekend I had some truly alarming looking bright blue ("blueberry" flavoured) cider from Lidl (2 for £2, hell yeah!) (no but seriously, Lidl is the best)
- I play the sort of drinking games that appear to have no rules
- When deciding which club to go to, 'it does £0.90 jaegerbombs' is an irrefutable piece of reasoning
- I have drunk £0.90 jaegerbombs
- I don't normally eat fast food, but during freshers we got drunken 3 O'clock-in-the-morning McDonald's. Every. Single. Night.
- I have had a not-entierly-sober conversation with a policeman (that sounds like I got arrested. I didn't. I just saw a policeman, and it would appear that I also wanted to converse with him)
Anything else I have to look forward to?