Can we talk about it? Spoilers if you haven’t seen season 1.
1. This show is awesome...
2. But it sounds terrible when I try to explain it to people (And Frankenstein is there and Dorian Gray is there and they’re all gonna fight Dracula...).
3. The woman who plays Vanessa is the best at being creepy.
4. The last scene of the season, where she’s talking to the priest, is so good!
5. Is this the first time you’ve ever seen a bisexual werewolf in something? It is for me!
6. Is Josh Hot-nett’s character supposed to be bi in his day to day life, or was he so overwhelmed by Dorian’s beauty that he gave it a go?
7. I’m about to go start season 2!
8. And I have a cupcake!